A Warm Welcome to You!
SHAREDWISDOM is the vision of two accomplished shamanic teachers – Hank Wesselman PhD. and Jill Kuykendall RPT – who offer experiential workshops, presentations and seminars designed to help educate and encourage individuals to rediscover the visionary within themselves.
Their goal: to respectfully contribute to each person's process, helping them to reconnect with their inner sources of wisdom and power for healing and problem solving.
Hank is an anthropologist and author, a former university and college lecturer who has spent much of his life living with traditional tribal peoples while working with scientific research
expeditions in remote regions of eastern Africa, in search of answers to the mystery of human origins.
Jill is a registered physical therapist and author, who worked in the standard Western medical paradigm for 25 years. She is also an ordained minister and a transpersonal medical practitioner specializing in soul retrieval.
In this site, you may learn more about Hank and Jill, their books and publications, and their shamanic training workshops at such esteemed centers as the Esalen Institute in California and the Omega Institute near New York.
Other features include an invitation for you to participate in...
- The Shaman's Path - Hank's free monthly column
- Hank and Jill's SharedWisdom email list - free sign-up on homepage
- Archives - former columns, newsletters and photos
- Descriptions and schedule of workshops
- Soul retrieval with Jill for those seeking shamanic healing
- The SharedWisdom Circle - an interactive gathering place for monthly journeys, sharing, further teaching and more by Subscription
- Links to other sites of interest and recommended reading