Free SharedWisdom Offerings
"We are now in transition between what was and what will be, and the decisions that we make or don't make today will affect the entire next stage of human evolution, a truely awesome responsibility". Hank
Thanks for visiting our site.
We want to offer you some free information and downloads that you might find useful. If you simply sign-up for our list you will have instant access to:
- The first 21-pages from our Newest book Awakening to the Spirit World: The Shamanic Path of Direct Revelation co-authored by Hank Wesselman and Sandra Ingerman
- A 51-minute MP3 audio interview with Hank Wesselman and Sandra Ingerman on Conversations with Michael Stone
- A Special 15-page paper titled Shamanic Initiation
- Three tracks from our 6-CD shamanic training set, The Spiritwalker Teachings: Journeys for the Modern Mystic. These tracks are The Shaman, Accessing the Shamanic State and Upper, Middle and Lower Worlds
Just enter your email address below and we'll send you these four free gifts. Once you confirm your email address you will be sent a link with all the downloads:
The first PDF contains two prefaces from Awakening to the Spirit World, one written by Sandra Ingerman and another by Hank Wesselman. This book is a collaboration between Hank Wesselman, Sandra Ingerman with teachings and stories contributed by Tom Cowan, Carl Proudfoot, Jose Stevens and Alberto Villoldo.
One of the reasons this book has come into being is to invite greater unity between those practicing shamanism and also to help bring our work to a wider audience. The book is mean to be an activator upgrading this ancient spiritual tradition bringing the work more into alignment with the mainstream as has already happened with meditation and yoga.
The chapters of this book include subject areas such as:
- reconnection with Nature to heal ourselves and the planet
- creating rituals and ceremonies for healing and transformation
- working with our dreams
- songs and artistic vision to strengthen our practice
- traditional wisdom for children-healthy rites of passage for each phase of a child's journey to adulthood
- honoring the cycle of life and death including shamanic practices to prepare for and celebrate our final transition
- working with light and sound
- building a shamanic community based on shared purpose and support... and more.
A review of the book:
The two authors and the other contributors share the view that "a new dream is possible but requires enough dreamers to wake up from their collective nightmare and choose to transform the dream." The book is highly recommended, especially to newcomers, for its breadth of coverage of modern shamanism and the clarity of its practical usefulness.- Richard D. Wright, Tranquil Things, Derby Line, Vt.
For instant access to download the first 21 pages of this book plus three other gifts please signup for the Shared Wisdom list:
Interview with Hank Wesselman & Sandra Ingerman on Shamanic Journeying
The second gift is a 51 minute interview by Michael Stone from www.arewelistening.net on the show Conversations. The conversation begins by answering the question "What is Shamanism?" and then moves into a great overview of shamanism in the modern world.
The conversation then goes on to explore topics such as, "How can we get in touch with spirit to create healing for ourselves and the planet? What is the shaman and how do you acheive the shamanic state? What can shamans do? What role do they play in our community?
Shamanic Initiation is a never before published document. The following questions and others are answered as Hank discusses his experience of going through his own shamanic initiation experience with reflections on what other shaman have to say about initiation.
What does it mean to be truely initiated?
How does one go through initiation? What does this entail?
Can one signup or does it just happen?
What are the different stages of initiation?
If you think you are having an initiation experiece or may have had a initiation experience in the past then this special report may fill in some of the answers for you...
The Spiritwalker Teachings: Journeys for the Modern Mystic Free Tracks
Our final offering to you are three audio tracks from our 6-CD set The Spiritwalker Teachings: Journeys for the Modern Mystic, that is a starting point to understand the work of the shaman and how to journey. This CD set which contains 64 separate tracks including 8 guided journeuys is what we recommend those interested in our work as a starting point before attending workshops and also after workshops to keep working with the material.